Sleeping on your side is one of the healthiest positions since it helps reduce the risk of snoring, improves spinal alignments, and helps reduce back pain. But the challenge of this sleeping position is the pressure it puts on the hip and the lower back. If you are a side sleeper and experience this problem, you can quickly get relief by buying a leg pillow for side sleepers.
The best leg pillows for side sleepers are Comfylife, AbcoTech, Meiz, AllSett Health, Snuggle Pedic-body, Lenora, Light Ease, and Cush Form leg pillows. Though these pillows are all great, they have different features. Reading the review to find the one that suits you is vital.
Getting the right leg pillow for side sleepers might be the difference between sleeping all night and straining to sleep; you need to invest in the right one. Read on to know the various pillow options available in the market to choose from.
What Are the Best Leg Pillows for Side Sleepers? 8 Top Models
Though many knee pillows are now available, they are not the same. If you need a pillow model that offers proper alignment to the hips and spine, helps to improve blood circulation, and guarantees comfortable resting space for your legs, check out the below top models.
Comfylife Leg Pillow
Are you looking for leg pillows from a company known to make breathable products, machine washable, and easy to maintain? Comfylife is all you need for a comfortable night. Comfy pillows have 100% premium cut memory foam, making them comfortable and durable. The sturdiness and durability imply that the pillow will not go flat after using it for a long time. The leg pillow is strong enough to handle different weights without losing shape. It is also an ideal pillow for pregnant women.
- Sciatica, Back & Hip Pain Relief at Night - Ergonomically designed knee pillow fits comfortably between your knees and provides maximum support and comfort.
Abco Tech Leg Pillow
There is a general discomfort that comes with sweating and overheating at night. When buying a pillow, get a breathable one. Luckily, Abco Tech leg pillow offers that. Besides, the pillow has a high-density foam and generous cushioning that ensures comfort. Nobody wants a pillow that will keep slipping all night; the Abco Tech leg pillow cover is anti-slip, meaning the pillow will stay in the same position all night without adjusting it.
- Correct sleeping posture — Use the Abco gel memory foam pillow in between your knees, calves, hips
Meiz Leg Pillow
When you have pressure on your side, you will have difficulty sleeping. The Meiz leg pillow helps relieve the pressure from your body while keeping your knees comfy. The pillow has a great feel on the knees since it is soft and, at the same time, handles your leg weight perfectly. With the quality and synthetic materials, this large and accommodative pillow is ideal even for sensitive people who need safe support.
- Three Advantage Of Meiz Pregnancy Pillow For Everyone - The first advantage, the pregnancy pillow is detachable.
AllSett Health Leg Pillow
Are you searching for a leg pillow for side sleepers to support you during pregnancy or after surgery? Try out the AllSett Health leg pillow. It has a high-density material making it sturdy and reliable; this is a pillow that will retain its shape. The pillow has an easy-to-clean removable cover you can machine wash. Its soft texture guarantees comfort when between the knees. Another trait that stands out in this pillow is that you can use it on the bed and sofa.
Snuggle-Pedic Leg Pillow
Side sleepers need a leg pillow that keeps their hips and back properly aligned. That is what Snuggle Pedic leg pillows offer. These pillows are great and give your legs ample support throughout the night. The pillow also has a great design, making it an excellent accessory for your bed. Snuggle Pedic strives to create safe products, even for hypoallergenic people, and helps maintain blood circulation pressure in your legs and back.
- SOFT MEMORY FOAM - Our body pillows for sleeping use shredded foam to keep you supported.
Lenora Leg Pillow
You need a firm leg pillow if you are a side sleeper who turns a lot at night. This pillow gives you the support and comfort you need. It also has a strap feature that lets it stay in place all night. The pillow's cooling gel helps keep you comfortable, especially if you are the type that sleeps hot. It's made of high-quality foam that will not lose its shape soon.
LightEase Leg Pillow
The best leg pillow to buy offers you maximum support to your legs and knees. That is what LightEase leg pillows provide. The pillow will also serve you for longer and ensure you are comfortable. You will realize that the pillow has two arches that support the ankles and the knees. In addition, it has a handle that makes it easy to carry from one place to another. The pillow's soft sand removable cover makes it comfortable for the skin.
- 【Both Legs Elevated】Instead of elevating one leg, LightEase leg wedge pillow can help elevate both legs in parallel.
Cush Form Leg Pillow
Cush Form pillows are 100% visco-elastic, offering an optimum experience to the users. These pillows rapidly form contours of the user's legs, offering you both support and comfort. That means you will have a good sleep. The fabric used to make these pillows are also soft to boost your knees' comfort. Buy this leg pillow; it will help lessen the pressure on the legs and knees.
What Are the Benefits of Using a Leg Pillow for Side Sleepers?
Are you wondering why you need the best leg pillow if you are a side sleeper? You will improve your leg, knee, and body fitness and comfort with the right leg pillow for a side sleeper. Let's discuss that in detail.
- Eliminates pressure: Using leg pillows lets you eliminate pressure on your legs when you sleep. The pressure on your leg could lead to you tossing and turning, which will put pressure on your spine.
- Reduces back pain: When you sleep on your side, your leg will roll towards the mattress. That will cause a strain on the sciatic nerve. A leg pillow will help ensure that your body is aligned correctly.
- Improves blood circulation: Side sleepers without ample support easily alter the veins that supply blood from the heart and back. Leg pillows assure proper body and leg alignment, improving the blood flow.
- Improves breathing: Leg pillows for side sleepers also help ensure that your airwaves are more stable and likely to restrict air. That will help prevent snoring or any other issues that might arise from insufficient air in your body.
- Reduces stress on the hip: The other reason to invest in a leg pillow is that it helps prevent the hip from rotating. When your spine rotates, it will put stress on your hip.
FAQs on the Best Leg Pillow for Side Sleepers
Here are some common FAQs about leg pillows for side sleepers. Read keenly to understand these pillows and choose what suits you.
What is the Best Leg Elevation Pillow for Side Sleepers?
The best elevation pillow for side sleepers is the Cush Foam leg pillow. It offers excellent support for people who lead an active lifestyle, are pregnant, or just need to sleep comfortably; the pillow enables you to sleep comfortably and uninterrupted. It also helps reduce leg swelling.
What is the Best Leg Wedge Pillow for Side Sleepers?
The best leg wedge pillow for side sleepers is the Comfylife leg pillow. The pillow reduces back pain when placed under your knees and gives you the support you need.
What is the Best Leg Pillow for Side Sleepers?
The best overall leg pillow for side sleepers is the Lenora leg pillow. It is stable and will stay in position all the time; it's soft and breathable for comfortability and offers healthy support and improved circulation.
Also read: The Best Body Pillow For Pregnancy
Buying the best leg pillow for side sleepers is a personal decision. But with the many available options, deciding can be difficult. This article has discussed some of the top leg pillow models you can use. Grab your today and enjoy the benefits.
- The Best Pregnancy Pillows for Stomach Sleepers (ANSWERED)
- The Best Under Knee Pillow You Didn't Know You Needed! [GUIDE]
- What's the Meaning of Your Sleeping Position? (GUIDE)
Feruza is a mom and a blogger. She had a neck pain for 15 years, which made her interested in everything about pillows.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases made on our website. If you make a purchase through links from this website, I may earn a commission at no additional cost to you. Read my full disclosure.